Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This Week's Assignment

Hey guys. For this week we have to make a lesson plan and we all have to have different topics for our lesson plans that have to do with our main topic: recycling. I'm not sure if we all have to focus it on the same grade level or not. Maybe we could all pick a grade? I was thinking 3rd or 4th. Let me know what you think. I was thinking I could do my recycling lesson on how aluminum is recycled and what it is used for. If you guys are stuck on a topic maybe you could do how plastic is recycled and how paper is recycled. Just a thought! Let me know what you guys end up choosing for your topics!

*EDIT*
Okay- i just read the teachers new note about doing "totally different" areas of the concept map. Maybe we should do three very different lessons then instead of my idea about doing the 3 types of recycled products...just to be safe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for my lesson i'm focusing on what recycling is and what students can do to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete